OVERTRAINING SOLUTION FROM AMBROSIA
- POST WORK-OUT ENHANCEMENT
- IMPROVES IMMUNE SUPPORT
- INCREASES KEY NUTRIENT UPTAKE
- OFFSET EFFECTS OF OVERTRAINING
- REBUILDS MUSCLES AFTER TRAINING
- 43% GREATER AMINO ACID ABSORPTION
- UNFLAVORED FOR EASY MIXING
- 40 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER
Intense training is a prerequisite to having a powerful and aesthetic physique. However, at the same time as pushing yourself to the absolute limit is essential to your gains, it is simultaneously suppressive to your immune system and recovery capacity.
This leaves you open to slower recuperation between workouts as well as increased chances of getting sick.
Read More about Overtraining on our Optimal Alpha Blog
Our Recovery Fraction Peptides (RFP's) are uniquely formulated to provide an optimal balance between Proline-Rich Peptides (PRP's) and Immunoglobulins (IgG, IgA, and IgM).
This allows OS to optimize your Immune System Recovery as well as your muscle recovery and protein synthesis response to weight training. This can help you remain healthier, develop lean muscle, and recover faster from intense workouts.
Ambrosia Overtraining Solution is formulated with colostrum, the first milk provided to newborn cows which is high in nutrients. No, you don’t need to buy breastmilk online (Yes, that’s a thing)! Instead, supplementing with colostrum can provide the body with immunoglobulin antibodies, lactoferrin, and growth factors which support optimal health.
Additional Benefits of this ingredient:
1. Strengthens Immunity: Lactoferrin works to boost immune-balancing T-cells and increase natural white blood cells which help to regulate your body’s defense against pathogens. An additional benefit is lactoferrin’s natural antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral abilities. By binding to viral and bacterial cells, lactoferrin is able to inhibit pathogen growth and prevent their entry into the body’s cell.
2. Promotes ligament and muscle healing: Colostrum is a powerhouse for promoting muscle growth and healing due to its high number of antioxidants and growth factors, including insulin-like growth-factor-l (IGF-I). Studies show that first milking colostrum supplementation can reduce oxidative stress and overall damage to muscles after exercise, making this a perfect supplement to support athletes.
3. Reduces inflammation: Colostrum is particularly high in lactoferrin. This powerful inflammation moderator actually rises in our bodies during times of increased inflammation by working to help lower the pro-inflammatory cytokine IL-6. In fact, doctors test lactoferrin levels in a patient to help diagnose C.diff and inflammatory bowel disease (IBS).
Years of unhealthy food, toxins, and stress can lead to leaky gut syndrome – a condition that results in damage to the intestinal lining. When this happens, undigested food particles and bacterial endotoxins known as lipopolysaccharides (LPS) “leak” into the bloodstream causing a cascade of inflammation which increases your likelihood of chronic health problems such as heart disease and autoimmune conditions.
Another recovery boosting ingredient included in this formula is Immulina, a spirulina extract. The predominant active compounds found in this complex are Braun-type lipoproteins, useful for improving human immune function. These lipoproteins are present at much greater levels than those found within commonly used immune enhancing botanicals such as Echinacea and ginseng. Immulina is an immunostimulant that works by activating or stimulating the activity of various components of the immune system like macrophages, B lymphocytes, immunoglobulins and circulating T lymphocytes.
AstraGin™ is a natural, plant-based, proprietary compound, comprised of highly fractionated Astragalus membranaceus and Panax notoginseng. This ingredient works by increasing the nutrients your body is able to absorb at a single time.
It increases the quantity of specialized molecules which are responsible for the absorption of critical nutrients known to enhance training performance, including Amino Acids, Vitamins, and Proteins, for an improved rate of uptake.
"Together, these ingredients work to rebuild your immune system and muscles after intense training to offset the crippling effects of overtraining."
Suggested Use: [WORKOUT DAYS] Take Post Exercise or Intense Physical Activity. Mix 2 scoops in your post-workout shake or separately in 8oz. water. [NON-WORKOUT DAYS] Take 1 scoop in 6oz. water or mixed into a protein shake immediately upon waking up.
*The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.